We apply the most modern methodologies, like SCRUM, Agile Development, and Lean Development when providing our services for software development.
- We complete progress updates, which help to identify the actual progress of the project with final user feedback.
- We create prototypes to verify requirements quickly and to makes client feedback easy with interactive development
- We encourage the team, allowing them to do what is necessary to turn over a high quality project.
- We offer real value, making sure that our software provides value to the business of our clients.
- The majority of projects experience changes in the development process, as necessary, and we adapt to the context of the problem, which allows us to make necessary changes in order to achieve the business objective of the client.
- Quality is our priority. At Logismic, we firmly believe that high-quality software and service are not simply the result of quality tests. They are a result of the effort of the whole team throughout the project.
- Development transparency: our team and the client are informed on the current status of the project at all times, seeing the progress and validating the quality.
To create our products, we prioritize
- We make a design that avoids excessive engineering; products with value to the client.
- The members of our team stay in constant communication, participating and sharing opinions regarding the needs for analysis, design, and other activities of the projects.
- We put great emphasis on reliability, sustenance, performance, security, and just-in-time scale-ability, aware that performance does matter.
- High attention to usability. We create user-friendly, intuitive, easy-to-use software that reduces the learning curve and training time.
- We create brief, simple, and relevant documentation.