Software Outsourcing in Mexico
Logismic has a team of software engineering specialists available for the development of your project, whether it is a mobile app, software for process control, improving on administrative control of your company, or developing a service online.
What is software outsourcing?
Software outsourcing refers to the contracting of a third party to develop software. There are various types:
- Offshore software outsourcing .
This refers to sub-contracting, generally on another continent. The top companies for this service are: India, China, Israel, and Ireland.
- Nearshore software outsourcing.
This refers to contracting a software company that is much closer geographically and culturally to the market that the client comes from. In this field, Mexico and Argentina are ranked as 2 very attractive countries because of their mix of professionals, capabilities, technologies, and infrastructure, cultural affinity, scheduling, and geographic proximity which allows for on-site advanced supervision and project development.
Benefits of software outsourcing
- Access to a team of professional with experience.
- Access to multiple specialists through just one contract.
- Access to technologies and software tools from the newest generation.
- Reduction of costs from human resources in the plant.
- Greater control of the project cost.
- Receive a customer-centric approach.
- Increase in the administration capabilities of projects.
- Increase in efficiency and productivity of the internal team.
- Resources dedicated and time continuity in project development.
- Concentration of your internal resources in crucial aspects for increasing the value of your services.
- Scalability of technological and human resources.
Why do software outsourcing in Mexico with Logismic:
- Highly competitive costs that are similar to other offshore countries for software outsourcing.
- Mexico is close to the United States. Minimum distance for trips and on-site supervision. We are only a two hour flight away.
- Yucatan, being a university center, has qualified professionals in information technology, and has qualified human resources available.
- Office hours are practically the same.
- We have the physical and technological infrastructure for adequate project development.
We invite you to learn more about our services, solutions, and technologies, as well as to contact us and chat about your project without any commitment. We would be delighted to be able to advise you.